This page should help you get started with the internet connection included in your student apartment. You need a working Network Interface card in your computer.
How do I get started?
- Connect the network cable to the internet socket in your apartment.
- Ensure that your computer is configured to recieve an IP-address automatically, also known as DHCP. Most computers are already configured to do this.
- Start your web browser and go to the address http://hemma.sgsstudentbostader.se
- You will be redirected to a page where you can register your connection.
- Complete the registration process.
Your computer is most likely already configured to recieve an IP-address automatically. If your computer does not have this option set, you can follow one of the guides listed below to adjust the settings in your computer.
Mac OS X